error: structure has no member named `rate'

I want to take the functionality that I found sitting in
linux-2.6.8-rc2/net/sched/sch_netem.c for a test drive but I found
that the /sbin/tc that I have does not have the necessary knobs.

So I grabbed iproute2-2.6.X-ss040702.tar.gz and tried to build it,
but I got this:

   q_netem.c: In function `netem_parse_opt':
   q_netem.c:90: error: structure has no member named `rate'

and indeed, there is no longer a .rate member of the struct tc_netem_qopt.

I did some web searching and the patch mentioned here seems to be
responsible for removing it:

	    http://lwn.net/Articles/93487/

Since I see no snapshot more recent than
iproute2-2.6.X-ss040702.tar.gz, I went looking to see if there was
anonymous CVS access so I could get something even more recent.

I discovered the      bk://developer.osdl.org/iproute2
pointer but when I tried to find a bitkeeper package to install on my
Debian system, I found none. (Some more web searching explained why
that is.)

So, before I try to figure out how to update iproute2-2.6.X/tc/*.[ch]
to make it work with my linux-2.6.8-rc2 kernel, can someone tell me
if this work has already been done by someone else?   If it's in
bitkeeper already, could a new snapshot version be pushed out?
(Could some sort of bitkeeper to anoncvs gateway be set up so that I
could check out the most recent version without having to install
bitkeeper?)

(I'm newly subscribed to this list.   If this has already been dealt
 with, then I failed to figure out what message to read in the archives.)

			-Tim Shepard
			 shep@xxxxxxxxxxxx