problems with hfsc

Hello,

I've discoverd hfsc few days ago, and for me it's great ! I'am running
it on linux 2.4.26 with vlan interfaces using iANS. During tests I've
discovered few problems.

My set of rules is quite big:

root@hades:/home/system/scr/etc/hfsc_rebuild# cat tc.batch | grep hfsc | wc -l
27900

and alwyas when I delete the root hfsc class, machine is loosing network
conectivity for about 15 seconds.

The second problems is that after reloading set of rules machine is losing
network conectivity on some virtual interfaces. As I remember the same problem
was present in the earliest version of linux kernels (< 2.4.26) in htb code.

--
Tomasz Paszkowski