Syntax for u32 match of src mac at offset -8

Hello All,

I've been trying to figure out how to do bandwidth limiting by mac address. There are several posts on this subject, but nothing concrete. My question concerns the proper tc filter syntax to do a u32 match at a negative offset of -8 that should based on what I've read be the source mac address. I've been plating around with it, but no success yet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gerry