RE: TC Hashing Filters

Hey all,
	So I got the script to run and populate everything. I watch as
the script uses the tc commands to add filters for each IP into their
appropriate tables. After 2045 entries, it starts to give me a "File
Exists" error. I've done extensive testing on the script and everything
else to come to this same result. I also looked at how many entries were
going into individual tables. It seems there are only 15-20 per table
and this isn't a lot. So my question is does the hash filter have a
limit on the number of entries? I wouldn't believe so but I keep running
into this problem. If this is the case, I guess I'll be looking for
another alternative. Thanks!

Adam Towarnyckyj