Internet Cafe tcp and udp sharing

Hi guys,

I run an internet cafe with 40 odd computers in it and would like some sugestions on sharing the data evenly for udp and tcp data.

Currently i have all tcp data put into a class thats half our link speed and udp data doesnt get class'd at all. which works well but also means that the line doesnt get shared in terms of bandwidth evenly.

What i would like tho is to setup a parent class of 1mbit then have 2 leafs below that, with one leaf being tcp and the other udp setting the rate to 512 on both and a ceiling of 1M so if no one is playing games there is bandwidth to utalise the line to leech away. Yet if people are playing games then there will be enough bandwidth for that as well without surfing the net being affected.

I tried setting the above up and it kinda works but the latency is huge for UDP data

any recomendations of sharing the line for tcp and udp? with onbiously udp being priority 1..

cheers guys for the help!

--Chris