RE: tutorial for Julian Anastasov's patches

	Hello,

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Mohammad Reza wrote:

> If one link is down, I except that routing will flush automatically
> after 60 second. But this not happened. Keeping them alive with pinging
> trick don't make any changes.

	The 'ping' trick works for gateways which become unreachable
in the ARP cache when their link is down (which does not happen in
all setups) or when the devices are marked down. In all other cases you
have to recreate your multipath routes with script on fatal events
such as "link" failed, indirect gateways are failed, device is
registered/unregisterd, etc.

> Regards,
> Reza

Regards