Re: the "cisco vs. Linux" thread

Runs good on Linux and has many (perhaps too many) different extras.
Performance is sufficient for most cases unless you are working with data
rates of more than 30-40Mbit/s (well, IPsec with a kind of strong encryption
goes only with some 3-5 megabits...). You may want to check out the site
after a while - more HW products to come soon.

You might also want to check out the manufacturer's routing software based on
Linux kernel with some proprietary extensions (like wireless driver that is
undoubtedly better than the anything else for Atheros cards).

(don't look on my e-mail address :)

Feel free to ask me more on these products.

Dmitry