HFSC simple curves configuration

Hi
First I must say that I`am an author of HTB auto-configurator (so I know some about QoS under linux) and I have read a lot of articles about HFSC, but I still don`t know how to configure this algoritm properly. Maybe somone can help me and write a little example for me (the best will be Patrick McHardy who has ported HFSC to linux) - please just three queues.

My situation:
Let say I have 1Mbit of bandwidth. I need three queues:
- prio queue (with low delays, and 100 kbit guaranted rate )
- 1_client queue (with 0 kbit guaranted rate and fairness share the unsued rest of bandwidth)
- 2_client queue (with 0 kbit guaranted rate and fairness share the unsued rest of bandwidth)

Here you can field the queues configuration:
tc qdisc add dev imq0 root handle 1:0 hfsc default 100
tc class add dev imq0 parent 1:0 classid 1:1 hfsc rt kbit ms kbit ls kbit ms kbit ul kbit ms kbit

tc class add dev imq0 parent 1:1 classid 1:10 hfsc rt kbit ms kbit ls kbit ms kbit ul kbit ms kbit # prio queue
tc class add dev imq0 parent 1:1 classid 1:100 hfsc rt kbit ms kbit ls kbit ms kbit ul kbit ms kbit # 1_client queue
tc class add dev imq0 parent 1:1 classid 1:100 hfsc rt kbit ms kbit ls kbit ms kbit ul kbit ms kbit # 2_client queue

What must general relations between these parameters?
Thanks for any examples.