RE: TC Hashing Filters

Ok, I tried this:

tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: cbq bandwidth 200Mbit avpkt 1000

tc class add dev eth1 parent 1: classid 1:2 cbq bandwidth 200Mbit rate
200MBit allot 1514 weight 2Mbit prio 8 maxburst 20 avpkt 1000

tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1: handle 2: protocol ip u32 divisor 256

tc filter add dev eth1 protocol ip parent 1: u32 match ip src
216.19.49.140/32 hashkey mask 0x000000ff at 12 link 2:

tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:2 classid 1:3 cbq bandwidth 200Mbit rate
128Kbit allot 1514 prio 5 maxburst 20 avpkt 1000 bounded

tc filter add dev eth1 protocol ip parent 1: u32 ht 2:8c: match ip src
216.19.49.140 flowid 1:3

As well as changing the last class parent to 1:  Neither of these
worked.
As for the app, could I take a look at it? I'm sure it could be easily
modified to use CBQ and if not, I could modify the box the use HTB. I
really don't mind either way. I was having a problem patching for HTB
and that's why I'm not currently using it. My boss and I wrote a perl
script to pull information from a MySql database (rate and customer IP)
and plug it in to TC and that's what I was planning on doing this time
around only with a few modifications for the hashing tables. I won't
start on that though until I can get this up and running. Anyways,
thanks for the help.

Adam Towarnyckyj