Re: filter ingress policy rates -> slow!!

Thanks for the info I don't know why I'm having problems compiling the kernel image [1]. It looks like a linking issue or a bad module, but I doubt it's easy to solve. I am going to change distro in a few days so I think that trying to find a solution might be not worthy :-).

Unlikely to change anything... Compiling is somewhat independent of the rest of your system (perhaps depends on gcc version and some other stuff, but not too much in practice)

What's more, I haven't changed the CPU type (Athlon by default) so I'm trying to build modules even without having compiled successfully the kernel image.

Aha, but did you do all the "make" commands that you were told to do? It's important that they are all done

Ed W