Amount of classes and efficiency

I was doing a test on adding a lot of leafs and filters, I create  100,000 filters
with about 25,000 leafs, it has taken over 30minutes to add all the rules.  Does any
one have any info on the Maxium or so number or rules a box should have to remain
operational and also able to install the rules?  This was on an AMD 700 athlon.

--
When dealing with a slow pipe, never underestimate the throughput of the postal system.