Re: Don't know how to compile tc

Stef Coene wrote:

I never had a problem compiling tc with 2.4 kernel sources.
Buy why do you want to recompile tc?

Well, I like being able to compile things from source. Besides, I'm installing this on a production server and would like to rest assured that the binary I use is good. Call me paranoid.

Could you send me the Makefile so I can compare with mine? Perhaps you have more software than it's in my workstation and you have libs or something I'm missing.

Also, what distro are you using and in case it is Debian, is it stable or development?

Regards
L Rotger