Re: Best method for filtering ACKs?

Stefan Gold wrote:

Hello,

I'm wondering which of these filters is the best method for filtering ACK packages to achieve lowest delay possible on a dsl-link.

I think this is an excellent start for most stuff: http://digriz.org.uk/jdg-qos-script/

The reason for all the frills is basically that some P2P protocols cheat and use ACK for actual transfer of data. So I *think* both your examples, just try to filter only ACK's smaller than a certain size (128 bytes is a good size), larger ones should be left alone and assumed to be bulk data.

Ed W