ntop performance

Hey all,
	I wanted to let you all know the hex thing worked out for me.
Thanks again.
	I had another question though that was sparked by Ionut Gogu's
question on monitoring. I setup and installed ntop for this purpose and
noticed that we have so much traffic it is killing the machine. We have
1 GB of ram in there and it is not enough. It still overflows to the
swap file and eats about half that as well. There are approximately 5000
connections setup over a bridge being controlled by tc. Is there a way
to get ntop to run cleaner or is there a better alternative out there
that someone knows about? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Adam