Re: Trafic monitor

I search for a tool show-me on real time the trafic made by all/one IPon the interface eth1, somethings simple ; EX:
192.168.1.10 ........... x kbit/s
192.168.1.11 ........... y kbit/s
192.168.1.12 ........... z kbit/s
192.168.1.13 ........... x kbit/s
192.168.1.14 ........... x kbit/s
192.168.1.15 ........... x kbit/s
192.168.1.16 ........... x kbit/s
192.168.1.17 ........... x kbit/s
192.168.1.18 ........... x kbit/s
192.168.1.19 ........... x kbit/s
...any ideea ..Thanks!!

Perhaps something like iptraf, ntop, nettop, iftop would be sufficient?

I think ntop looks the most full featured, but perhaps the others will do enough for you? (eg iptraf without port numbers should work?)

Ed W