Multiple connections with dinnamically assigned ips

I´m trying to connect my local network to the internet using 2 ADSL connections, very similar to what is discussed here: http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html
but i have some differences:
- i will use 2 identical ADSL connections from the same provider with 600 kbits download / 300 kbits upload each
- i will have 2 dynamically allocated adresses (from the same range cause its the same provider)
- The majority of the bandwidth will be used by p2p programs (mainly emule). So, here is my big question: the p2p traffic will be "load balanced" too, even if is created by just one source inside my local network? If not... its possible to create some rule that can load balance this traffic (e.g. one emule user get nearly the 1200 kbits download for himself)? i was thinking of a "Odd-Couple" configuration (e.g. all the ips ending with 1,3,5,7,9 will go through one connection, and the other use the another connection) but seems very inneffective... someone have a better idea?
I readed all the articles and web pages google could give me.... but i still don´t know exactly which instructions i will use...
Someone have a similar case running and can give me some article that talk about this situation? of have some config files or tips to give me? every help is always welcome!
Tks in advance
Fernando Favero
P.S.: Before someone suggest: My ISP don´t wanna help me... they don´t will "merge" the 2 lines to me or something like that...its just me and you guys! :)