SFQ with Per Flow Caps

I'd like to implement something like SFQ, but with a cap of a rate per
flow.  Essentially, I'd like to be able to limit citrix connections to
30KBps without having an overall traffic flow cap for all citrix
connections.  Slightly preferable to this would be something that would
actually work per flow instead of the stochastic algorithm.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Bill

--
"It's like being married to my best friend, and he lets me feel his
boobs."