Re: MSN audio

Luis GUSTAVO wrote:
Hi people,

I want use msn 6.2 audio, and i don´t know. I share my conection with iptables and i don´t block any ports.

If you NAT you are sort of blocking ports.

This more an MSN UPNP issue than lartc. You may, depending on MSN versions of you and peer be able to find a workaround without upnp - but Microsoft decided it would be good to let it's software reconfigure your router/firewall rules on demand....

Put msn upnp into google for further reading.

There is a uPnP project on http://sf.net .

Andy.