Re: [ANNOUCE] iproute2 update

> But should we break existing scripts??  One possibility would be to make
> things case dependant (K = 1024 and k = 1000) or something like that.

That does makes sense for entering data, however, for display of results,
they need to be in one format.

How about a global flags, -k/-K which would change all multipliers (for
input as well as output) to 1000 or 1024? That way, nothing existing will
be broken, and a warning should be placed in documentation that without -k
flag, results are misleading.

I'll leave the default selection for -k/-K up to you.

Alternatively,

(tc -k <command>)

-alex