how flexible is ingress traffic policing to bandwidth limit?

[I sent this earlier but I guess the list is subscriber-only?]

I just set up wondershaper, it has a simple filter on the downstream
direction to limit the bandwidth usage:

tc qdisc add dev $DEV handle ffff: ingress
tc filter add dev $DEV parent ffff: protocol ip prio 50 u32 match ip src \
   0.0.0.0/0 police rate ${DOWNLINK}kbit burst 10k drop flowid :1

This is effective but is there any way to tell it to choose only certain kinds
of streams for dropping packets? Minimally I would want to tell it to never
drop any packets in a certain list of port numbers.

Ideally I would want it to never drop any packets that fall into the 1:10
flowid that is set up earlier in wondershaper. I'm unclear if that's possible
though since that flowid is set up for outgoing packets, and some of the
filters don't even make sense for incoming packets (TOS for example).

But even if I could just tell it to never choose packets from particular
ports, that would satisfy my immediate needs.

--
greg