Re: Wondershaper - question

Matthias Lendholt wrote:

Those are port lists, not the line speed. They should be more like

NOPRIOPORTDST="53 21 22"

or similar. Check the docs for more help on it.

Hi,
I have a question conercing wondershaper. I'm using the Clarkconnect linux
distribution for my linux router and I tried to use wondershaper.

On start up of wshaper, there are no errors or any other problems but I'm
not sure if it's running correctly. Only one qdisc / one class is used and
when I start an uplink ftp transfer, my ping time is growing up to 1700ms -
I don't think that there is anything shaped oder scheduled.

In the wshaper file I set the up- and downlink values and for the p2p I set
this:
# low priority source ports
NOPRIOPORTSRC=4662

# low priority destination ports