Odd question about load balancing

Hello there, i have a very special case about load balancing...

Here is my setup:

                                                                 ________
                                          +------------+        /
                                          |            |       |
                            +-------------+ ADSL ROUTER+-------
        __                  |             |            |     /
    ___/  \_         +------+-------+     +------------+    |
  _/        \__      |     if1      |                      /
 /             \     |              |                      |
| Local network -----+ Linux router |                      |     Internet
 \_           __/    |              |                      |
   \__     __/       |     if2      |                      \
      \___/          +------+-------+     +------------+    |
                            |             |            |     \
                            +-------------+ADSL ROUTER +-------
                                          |            |       |
                                          +------------+        \________

My load balancing is working great right now, but I have my dsl routers
acting as multiple-users access, and hence doing NAT. Since my Linux is also
doing NAT I want to connect the DSL routers acting as single-users and hence
avoid doing NAT two times per connection.

What I have to do, is change the public address on my dsl router as a mix of
the mask and the actual public address, and assign the public ip to IF1 ( or
IF2 in each case)

The problem comes when, my public address is:
	IP1: XXX.XXX.XXX.1
	IP2: same but ending in .2
 	MASK 255.255.255.0

To get the new local address for the router, y have to do the following:
	 (1 AND 0) +1 for router1
	 and (2 AND 0) +1 for router2.

And I have the next problem:
  Both routers will have the same IP ADDRESS, and hence they will both be on
the same network.

When y set up my load balancing a year ago, I red somewhere both connections
have to be under different networks, is that right?

Will load balancing know which interface has to use for each connection??

Can I set up my dsl routers the way I want them to work??

Has any body done that???

Thank you!!