Re: New Qdisc - How to

> when I tried to program my qdisc with the tc command
>
> tc qdisc add dev eth0 root bric limit 10
>
> the kernel (or the tc command) couldn't find the the bric qdisc.

unfortunatelly the TC userspace program needs to be patched also.

(and that really sucks, I bet there's a more elegant sollution but its
not implemented ... maybe something like Radius Atribute-Value-Pairs so
that you only need to update a dictionary in order for the TC utility to
recognize the new features)

--
damjan | ÐÐÐÑÐÐ
This is my jabber ID --> damjan@xxxxxxxxxxxx <-- not my mail address!!!