job advert: linux developer wanted

Hi all,

I apologise in advance if this is off-topic or not permitted on this
mailing list. We are looking to hire a skilled developer as soon as
possible. We are looking for someone with the following skills:

- Linux kernel development, especially Netfilter and ebtables modules
- Perl software development, including DBI
- SQL database programming, especially MySQL

Although we would prefer to find someone willing to work at our offices in
Cambridge, UK, we are also interested in talking to developers who would
like to work from home, in the UK or abroad.

The work is likely to be full-time, focussing on a variety of business
projects, including the continuing development of our iptables-based
FireRack firewalls [http://www.firerack.com], development of open-source
Netfilter modules, and working on customer projects including hit tracking
for large websites (1 million plus hits per month).

We are a small, dynamic, friendly company based in Cambridge, UK. We focus
on Internet security and networking, for a wide range of small and
medium-sized companies in and around Cambridge, and for several Colleges
in the University of Cambridge. We plan to increase our sales of FireRack
outside Cambridge significantly in the near future, breaking into the
national and international firewall markets with a versatile product,
ideally suited to customisation and unusual requirements.

For more details on FireRack, please visit the FireRack website at
[http://www.firerack.com], and for more details about us, please visit our
website at [http://www.netservers.co.uk].

We are looking to hire someone immediately, so please contact us as soon
as possible if you are interested. We are:

  Netservers Ltd., 21 Signet Court, Cambridge CB5 8LA, England

  Tel:     +44 (0) 1223 576 516
  E-mail:  recruitment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Website: http://www.netservers.co.uk.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers, Chris.
--
 / __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson -- UNIX Firewall Lead Developer |