TCP rate control library.

Hi,
Anyone here knows if is there any TCP rate control C library ?

I have a server program to which users authenticate to access its services.
The problem is that some users takes lot of bandwidth, disturbing the
performance of the other connected users.

I have used QoS to advoid that a single user takes all the bandwidth buy I
would like to go more far and limit the bandwidth of this "bad" users.
Is there any C library for it ?

Greetings.
---
Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó