Guaranteed bandwidth per connection

Dear all,

I've got a working HTB configuration with iptables, fwmark, SFQ etc.

At the moment, I can mark traffic and give it a maximum bandwidth and a minimum guaranteed bandwidth, so far so good.

What I would like to do is the following:

In stead of defining a min/max for a certain type of traffic (e.g. http, ftp whatever), I would like to define a "minimum guaranteed bandwidth per connection".
e.g. An application connecting to port X would get 10kbit/s guaranteed, the next connection to port X would also get 10kbit/s etc.

Would be something like having N (the maximum number of connections) HTB classes, and put every new connection in another class.

Does anyone know how to do that?

Kind regards,
Jeroen Vriesman.