Re: When the inside functions of a sfq are called ?

> Logicaly it would be so:
> enqueue caled by last(leaf) filter
> dequeue called by htb
> drop should not be used in normal operation, probably called on "tc dev
eth0 del root"

  I think .drop is not being called when the qdisc gets deleted ...
Haven't you ever seen droped pachets when looking at the statistics by a
qdisc ? I suspect that htb is also calling this function whenever the
bandwith requested by the qdisk is not big enough !

> (this is what I think it should be not nessecary t is so)

Adrian Saileanu
Netmaster Communications Srl

address: Str. Ion Brezoianu Nr. 20
Sector 1, Bucuresti, Romania