Multipath IP Masquerade

Previously I attempted load balancing between 3 interfaces with limited
bandwidth but a common gateway with much more bandwidth using QoS and teql.
This had little to know luck because routes never seemed to come out right.
Someone pointed me in the direction of http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt to try
and set up a multipath route instead.  After setting this up it seems that
all of the routes are always through eth0 instead of diving up between eth3
and eth1 as well. Could someone give me some direction why this is happening
or what I could do to fix it?