Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 6:38 AM
Subject: cant get FAIL-OVER to work...

Hi all. Im having a problem that is driving me crazy. I cant get link fail-over to work in my RedHat9 Linux. I have two ADSL lines exactly the same speed, and im doing NAT with the linux box. Whenever the first line (eth2 in my case) goes down, i run a bash script that i made to change the default route to the backup line (eth0). eth1 is my internal network. I want to be able to make the linux box do that for me. I already tried many load balancing sites, but still cant figure it out. I just gave up today, and i want to know if any good soul would help me to make it work by getting into my Redhat box using SSH. Thanks a lot everyone.

My ICQ is: 3794264
My MSN is: about:unsupported-mailto:stillnick@xxxxxxx

Cristiano Soares