tc tool source

Hi,

For some reason I could not use binary tc tool on my target (For example, when I run "tc qdisc show dev eth0", I got "RTNETLINK answer: Invalid argument"). It might be due to mismatch between the kernel and the tool, so I'd like to recompile tc tool together with the kernel. Where I can get tc source code? My kernel is based on 2.4.21.

Thank you for help!

Reed

Do you Yahoo!?