Routing problem

Hi,
i have one  firewall/gateway server with two interfaces and a routing
problem (?).

eth0: external interface
eth1: internal interface. Both ip address are valid.

Services like DNS, HTTP is configured to run using eth1 ip address.

The problem is when i try to connect from internet to firewall, i can´t see
eth1 ip address... only eth0 ip address.

So, when i try to connect to web server or transfer zones to slaves DNS
servers, the connection fails (they cannot see eth1). Nothing that runs in
eth1 ip address works for people outside my local network.

My local network is working fine, because can see eth1, and has a masquerade
rule to make transparent proxy.

If i´m connected to firewall, i can see everything.

I disabled all firewall rules to make tests... no results.

Anyone can help me to find where is the problem? I think it´s a routing
problem, but i don´t know where it is...

Thanks in advance,
Pereira