4 lan's: routing + bridging

We have 4 lan's (A, B, C, D). Linux router (2.4, iptables, iproute2) routes traffic
between the lans. There is a WAN router in one of the lan's as well
so that users are able to reach WANs' hosts. All lan's are in one
building:

       ---------------
      |               |
  A --|    router     | -- C

But there are plans to move some computers to another building. We don't
want to create another lan(s) but keep moved boxes in the same lan as
they were before the movement. Computers which are going to be moved
are from _all_ lans. How to "expand" all these lan's across two
buildings ?

Can you suggest me some solution ?

przemol