New IMQ device implementation supporting device EOS

Hello All

Its first time i posting to this mail list :). I have done something (maybe) important. I write new IMQ device driver based from Martin Devera and Patrick McHardy implementation with device EOS support. My current implementation supporting only egress trafic shaping and kernel 2.4.25. For more details, source and examples have look at my page http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/qos

Ill apreticate your feedback :)

Jiri

Zkontrolovane antivirusom ClamAv
Scanned by ClamAv - http://www.clamav.net