RE: Re: IP Masquerade Issues

>teql can only be used if you control both sides of the link.  There is a=20
>chapter in the lartc howto on load balancing that can help you.

I think you are referring to 4.2.2 where they refer to load balancing -
however that seems to be route based.  The setup I have - all three machines
actually use the same gateway,  but the gateway will only allow a certain
amount of traffic over any given interface, so several interfaces are used.

Thus every interface will give the same route - so won't I run into issues
by doing it this way?