Ipsec on Debian Kernel 2.4.25

I was using Freeswan on woody stable kernel 2.4.18 for a long time, but because I had a lot of trouble with my USB modem with that kernel I needed to switch to a newer one (2.4.25). Now my USB problems are gone, but Im unable to use Freeswan on this Kernel.
I patched this kernel(2.4.25) with the Freeswan-kernel-patch 2.0.7 (the 1.96 didnt work) , but the Freeswan user-tools 2.0 wont install because of the new Libc dependancy. I tried a backport for woody of both freeswan packages without success.
So I decided to use the allready-Built-in IPSEC functionality of the kernel 2.4.25 and decided to compile these features and also succesfully ported the ipsec-tools (Setkey,Racoon) to woody. Following the instructions on the LARTC-How-to I set up a ipsec script, but after executing the setkey command I saw the follwing in the Syslog:

modprobe: Can't locate module lzs
modprobe: Can't locate module lzjh
modprobe: Can't locate module ripemd160
modprobe: Can't locate module cast128
modprobe: Can't locate module lzs
modprobe: Can't locate module lzjh
modprobe: Can't locate module ripemd160
modprobe: Can't locate module cast128
modprobe: Can't locate module lzs
modprobe: Can't locate module lzjh

Why are these not included in the Crypto Kernel options in 2.4.25?? quite confusing, I thought the Cryptoapi on 2.4 series are the same as in 2.6
I followd the instructions of many how-to, including one on RalfSpenneberg site http://www.spenneberg.com/IPsec2.6/301.html
Im quite loss... For many reasons its impossible for me switch this machine to Unstable/Testing or using 2.6 kernel ,
Is there a way to do Vpn on 2.4.25 with ipsec (Racoon/setkey)...???

Thanks a lot

   Osgaldo