RE: Does anyone know a PPPoE Server for Bering?

Does anyone know a PPPoE Server for Bering ?

I don't know anything about Bering (a quick search shows an Internet
Firewall device and Floppy distro...) but anyways; I have had luck
with RP-PPPoE (http://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/rp-pppoe/)
which does include a PPPoE server. I have my pppd patched to support
RADIUS so that it can talk to my FreeRadius rig in the testing
lab....

IF you need a commerical version then:
"Fine Point Technologies sells a commercial PPPoE server based on
rp-pppoe; their product is ServPoET."
I can give you a contact for them if you would like to purchase
something.... My rig is for a software testing lab and works great
for me however if you need to support a more robust config then I
would consider their product.

Like everything else you can throw mental processes or money at the
problem.. In a lab condition we have to throw mental processes.
Either way, feel free to message me if you run into problems. As this
doesn't really seem to fit the LARTC list :-)

James