Re: linux router and HA

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 12:09:11PM -0800, Daniel Chemko wrote:
> I played with failover from heatbeat with this.
>
> It seemed to do everything you're looking for. Make sure that you have
> [...]

Thanks for all responses. I will give a try all hearbeat-like solutions.
But to make the problem simpler: once I pulled out all cords from
working router and put them into the failover router ("manual takeover" ;-))
But all servers I was watching, had in their arp cache arps from
the old router. How can I force them to use the new arp addresses ?
I have read e.g. about fake but it let me takeover only one IP address.
Any tool useful in 4-NICs-router environment ?

przemol