Re: Fwmark and REDIRECT rules

Ok. I am marking because I will also add rules for a second ethernet
interface, eth2, which serves a 10.2.0.0/24 segment, and i want to split
the internet feed ( 10 megabits ) in 2 5 megabits links : i need marking
to mark all the traffic coming to eth1 to it's 5 megabit classes  and
the traffic coming from eth2 to the other tree  ( i would define 2 root
classes of 5 megabits, with separate leafs ).

- Enrico