Multiple tc filter rules

Hi

I am in the position of needing to filter on two parameters, I need to filter
on IP address and I also need to filter on the value of a connection mark. I
understand the syntax of the tc filter command for each, but how can I
combine them ? Is it possible to put the two tc filter commands in series or
is there some syntax to do it in one tc filter command ?

Thanks

Jonathan