From: miller69@xxxxxxx [mailto:miller69@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 3:03 PM
To: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Bridge + TC

Hi,

> I have also tried that. I'm using 2.6.3-mm3 -> packets don't seem to
> Perhaps the key here is 2.4. I might have to revert...
There was a change with kernel 2.6.0 for incoming and outgoing interfaces of
a bridge device (at least for iptables - that's why I'm guessing it also
affects ebtables):

> ebtables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -j mark --set-mark 0x1
> ebtables -A FORWARD -i eth2 -j mark --set-mark 0x2
Well for iptables a similar rule would look like:
iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -j MARK --set-mark 0x1

If eth1 is a port of a bridge you have to use with 2.6.x this:
iptables -A FORWARD -m physdev --physdev-in eth1 -j MARK --set-mark 0x1

Having a closer look at this may help solving your problem?

Regards,