Re: {Spam?} Re: HTB speed

Indeed, changing the timer to 1000Hz is possible, it turned out that I have a machine here running with a 1000Hz timer ticker. (I've installed a "realtime" kernel on it for audio recording).

About your previous question, I've noticed that the system with 1000Hz ticker (which has been running for a few months) is UNSTABLE.

might be more to it than just the 1000Hz, but I did notice that some "realtime" applications running in userspace where able to crash the system completely, happened 2 times in 3 months.

Hi Jeroen and all,

Does anybody else related the same problems of unstabilitty changing the timer to 1000Hz?

Thanks in advance,
Joana