Routing: 16K Rules and 128 Tables

If my understanding of the Routing Policy Database (RPBD) is correct, then there are 16K rules and 128 tables to be shared among those rules. Is there a way to frob the 128 table limit short of editing the code? Is there a configuration parameter that I can change and then re-compile? Or is there even something in /proc that I can play with?