Re: HFSC

syrius.ml@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
syrius.ml@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
without talking about the wireless features, what's the difference
between http://trash.net/~kaber/hfsc and http://wsched.sf.net hfsc ?

what are rt, ls and ul service curves ?

Regarding this question (please CC me on further questions), the wsched HFSC port is crappy, it seems to be ported mindlessly without adapting some parameters to linux (I wonder why the guy got his diploma for this), which will result in sub-optimal behaviour. Besides, my port is merged in the mainstream kernel and requires no patching, but the wsched scheduler includes infrastructure (I can not comment on quality here) for adapting assigned bandwidth to real conditions for wireless links.

Regards
Patrick