Re: HFSC

syrius.ml@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
hmm
HFSC ?
where can i find more informations and examples about the *linux* HFSC
?
http://trash.net/~kaber/hfsc/ does not help here

This is currently all there is. If you have some specific questions, just ask (but please CC lartc). If anyone wants to write some documentation I'd be happy to help, but I don't have time for it myself.

Regards
Patrick