port prio ?

Hi !
I have a LAN (100MB switched) with 1 server and 20 clients (all running
RH9). I am running VoIP on the LAN together with all other kind of
traffic (ssh,nfs...). I would like to prioritize my VoIP traffic (one
port) and let all the other traffic take what is left of bandwidth. I
have had a look at the mailinglist and looks that HTB on outgoing
traffic (server and clients) could do the work.
What is the best way to do this (is it HTB?). Would it steal much
capacity (CPU/RAM) ?
Any pointers / examples ?

The server have two interfaces, one connected to the LAN and the other
used for remote access. Any problems with more interfaces (the other
interface should not be part of any shaping) ?

Br Jan Terje