FW mark u32 problem

Hello,

My ISP provides me with a list of classes of IPs that belong to the metropolitan network for which I have a bandwidth of 4 Mbps and for the external link I have a 128kbit link.

I've marked all packets coming from metropolitan IPs.

Can I match something combined like ..." if the packets that will come out through eth1 = internal network have MARK 0x1(are coming from metropolitan sites) and have sport 80 than go to class 1:2 ? and so on ..if the packets have MARK 0x1 and sport xyz go to 1:3 ?"

Is there any other way to do this ? (without writting separate MARK rules for metropolitan ips + sports ...that will take a lot of iptables space for the combinations ip+sport for every service I want to prioritize besides web traffic? )