ACK Packet Detection

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how the wondershaper ACK match works. Can
somebody help me decode it?

|tc filter add dev $DEV parent 1: protocol ip prio 10 u32 \
|   match ip protocol 6 0xff \

TCP.

Do these start from the start of the IP header, or the TCP header?

|   match u8 0x05 0x0f at 0 \

If this is start of TCP header - source port is over 1280?

|   match u16 0x0000 0xffc0 at 2 \

Something about the destination port, I'm a bit confused by the netmask.
Surely not "under 64", which is how I'm reading it?

Or, if this is from the start of the IP header, is this packet length?
Under 64 bytes? Might make more sense...

|   match u8 0x10 0xff at 33 \

???

Acknowledgement number starts with 0x10 ?

|   flowid 1:10

Thanks,
--
Alan Ford * alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx