Maximum number of routing tables

Hello,

I have a question about Linux Advanced Routing ...

Can I have more than 252 routing tables?

I believe from http://linux-ip.net/html/routing-tables.html that there is a
limit of 252 routing tables. However, I presently have a set-up involving
100+ user-mode Linuxes which has led me down the route of needing 500+
routing tables (the UMLs are sparsely connected and all live on different
network segments)

Can I somehow increase the maximum number of routing tables?

Cheers
--
Nick Howden -  Senior IT Analyst
QinetiQ Trusted Information Management

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful