Re: per-session QoS

That's the closest thing I've seen to what I want, but it's not quite
there. From what I understand, this lets me identify all sessions that
have sent more than x bytes.

I want something that says "for every session going to port x, limit
incoming throughput to no more than 50KB/5s" - or some other throughput
definition that allows bursting.