Direct SQUID Traffic to eth0

Hi,

I have a Linux box in the border of a customer and have the following setup:

Eth0 - ADSL with dinamic IP
Eth1 - Internet conn with 6 IP available
eth2 - Internal net 1
eth3 - internal net 2

This box runs Squid, in transparent mode. I redirect all traffic to internet on port 80
to port 3128 on the box, when coming from eth2 and eth3.

I need to make all traffic from eth2 and eth3 get to the Internet through eth0 and the
traffic the firewall origintates too.

Only traffic recieved from a single host in eth3 and coming from eth1 should get out
through eth1.

how can I acomplish this?

=====
Marcelo de Azevedo Rosa
Consultor/Instrutor em Tecnologias de Rede
Network Technologies Consultant/Instructor -  CCDA/CCNA/CCSI/MCNE
GnuPG (www.gnupg.org) - Key ID: 0xFE26FC98
Key fingerprint = B055 B875 67FB 40A3 FBBF  A1CB 903D DBB0 FE26 FC98
http://signature.coola.com/?marcelorosa2000@xxxxxxxxxxxx